-Wide frequency range, high gain, low noise figure (2-3 dB)
-Can be applied to various RF receive front-ends to increases communication distance
-Preamplifier for Spectrum analyzers etc.
-Useful for Short wave, FM radio, remote control receiver, cable TV signal amplifier and every application that need low noise rf signal amplification
Noise figure: 2dB (up to 500 MHZ) 3 dB over 500 MHz
SMA input and output connectors
Noise Figure (NF):
0.1 to 500 MHz < 2 dB
500 MHz to 2 GHz < 3 dB
Maximum power output：+10dBm （10mW）
Power supply voltage: 6-12 VDC
1. When working frequency is less than 500 MHZ，the gain flatness is good, and it can be made less than 1dB with careful adjustment. The lower frequency the higher gain consistency.
2. Amplifier working frequency of the lower limit is subject to input and output capacitor, the default value is 0.1 uF, working to 0.1 MHz. Increase the input and output capacitance appropriately, can extend the cut-off frequency down, such as with 10uF capacitance the amplifier can work down to 5KHz.
3. When the power supply voltage changes from 5 to 8 volt, it can be used as a variable gain amplifier, gain increases with the increase of the power supply voltage. Which make it suitable for automatic gain control.
4. When the power supply voltage is between 8 and 10 volt, the low frequency gain is 30 db, and the amplifier has a low noise coefficient and good stability.
5. When the voltage is 12 v, the amplifier gives a maximum gain, the low frequency gain is 32.5 dB.
1PCS 0.1-2000MHz RF Wideband Amplifier 30dB low-noise LNA Broadband Module Receiver