HS-100 is a handheld easy to use simulator for PT100 or PT1000 0.3850 platinum resistance elements (RTD) used for temperature measurements.
12 fixed output settings in °C: -25°C, 0°C, 25°C, 50°C, 75°C, 100°C, 150°C, 200°C, 250°C, 300°C, 400°C & 500°C.
12 fixed output settings in °F: -10°F, 32°F, 80°F, 120°F, 150°F, 200°F, 300°F, 400°F, 500°F, 600°F, 750°F & 900°F.
Other temperatures points in °C or °F on request
Please state if you need PT100 or PT1000 simulator!
- Checking temperature meters and measuring systems.
- Helping maintenance personnel and integrators in RTD analog input testing, troubleshooting and application development.
- Temporarily replace and simulate a 2-wire, 3-wire or 4-wire Platinum 100 Ohm 385RTD resistor
- Since the output from HS-100 is purely passive resistance it will operate with all types of PT100 measuring instruments.
Easy to use:
- Connect your PT-100 input to the two terminals
- Use the switch to select the temperature you need to check.
- Accuracy typical +- 1% or +- 1°C (+-1.2°F) whatever is bigger.
- HS-100 is not a calibrator, but are intended to verify in a easy way the function of meters, control systems etc.
- NEW Compact model! size(84x54x30mm) makes it ideal for lab or field use.
- CE compliant
- 1 year warranty
If you are not happy with our products you can return it in the first week after receiving. Buyer pays for transport of the goods return.
Airmail shipping with tracking no. and insurance 35$.