Great instruments to measure signals in the VHF, UHF and up to the GHz range.
Over 200 sold this year!
Probably the cheapest RF spectrum analyzer on the market - and it works!
The wide band, RF spectrum analyzer spans a frequency range of about 24 MHz up to 1766 MHz, which makes it ideal for use in a broad array of RF-related applications:
- Make relative measurements on antenna to find directivity
- Compare the gain of one antenna to another
- Make relative measurements on transmitted power
- Check if the transmitter is transmitting, like car key or other wireless remote
- See what signals are in the air
- Listen to radio communication
- EMI testing
- And much more
We send you a link to the spectrum analyzer software as soon as you have placed your order.
Don't use the software on the CD-disk!
Support Windows 2000/XP/Vista/WIN7; NEW supports WIN10
Support both MPEG-2, MPEG-4(H.264) encoding;
What do our customers say:
+ Very, VERY good instructions, unlike other similar products. Buy this one!
+ Sehr gutes Preis-leistungsverhältnis, sehr epfehlenswert, gerne wieder
+ Pas un véritable analyseur de spectre mais ok. Expédition rapide.
+ Good description and fast shipping and a GREAT dealer
+ Working great! Great deal!
+ I LOVE IT, WILL BUY MORE!
+ Great product, as described, great buy
+ très bien , livraison rapide ,bien emballé. Merci +++++++++++++++
+ Thank you for the nice spectrum analyzer/Received it quicker than expected!