- Measure wind speed and temperature.
- Large easy-to-read LCD display with backlight.
- Wind speed in Beaufort wind scale bar graph.
- Wind chill indication
- Data hold function
- High precision pressure sensor
- Quick response, external thermistor
- Auto/manual power off
- Temperature display in C/F
- Wind speed range: 0-30m/s
- Wind temperature range: -10 - 45 centigrade (14-113F)
- Current/max/average wind speed reading Wind speed unit: m/s, Km/h, ft/min, Knots, mph
Air Velocity Specification:
- Range: 0 - 30m/s, 0 - 90km/h, 0 - 5860ft/min, 0 - 65mph, 0 - 55Knots
- Resolution: 0.1m/s, 0.3km/h, 19ft/min, 0.2mph, 0.2Knots
- Threshold: 0.1m/s, 0.3km/h, 39ft/min, 0.2mph, 0.1Knots
- Accuracy: ± 5%
Air Temperature Specification:
- Thermometer: NTC Thermometer.
- Range: Between -10°C and 45°C (between 14°F and 113°F)
- Storage Temperature: Between -40°C and +60°C, between -40°F and 140°F.
- Resolution: 0.2°C, 0.36°F.
- Accuracy: ±2°C, ±3.6°F
- Current Consumption: About 3mA
- Operating Humidity: Less than or equal to 90% RH.
# Multi-Function: Data Hold Function; High Precision Pressure Sensor; Air velocity; wind speed and temperature measurement; ?/? temperature selection; Current / max / average wind speed reading Data Hold Function; Auto/ Manual Power Off; Low battery indication.
# Mini Size& Handheld: Compact and lightweight, you can keep it in pocket. Come with a yellow protective case and wrist strap. The rubber outer case provides good protection, and the wrist strap ensures you don't lose the anemometer in a strong wind.
# Suitable for different purposes: Our anemometer is ideal for home purpose such as measuring wind speed, air blower, temperature of CPU computer fans, and also can be used for windsurfing, sailing, fishing, kite flying and mountaineering. Suitable for power industry, steel industry, petrifaction industry, manufacturing industry, etc..
# Backlight LCD display : This handheld digital wind speed anemometer with a large LCD screen can display the data clearly. Back-light makes you easy to read and accurate in low light areas or night.
# Powered by a built-in 3V CR2032 battery: Take off yellow case and easy to insert it. Wind Speed Range: 0-30m/s; Wind Speed Unit: m/s, Km/h, ft/min, Knots, mph; Wind Temperature Range: -10~45 Centigrade (14-113F); Air Velocity: Range: 0~30m/s, 0~90km/h, 0~5860ft/min, 0~65mph, 0~55Knots.
1 x Digital Anemometer
1 x 3V CR2032 Battery
1 x Lanyard
1 x User Manual